Friday, May 2, 2008

Bag it to me.

So im a bit of a Greenie, you know the people who are for recycling, the people who reuse nearly everything, the peple you see at grocery stores hauling in plenty of cloth bags? Thats me, and thats my mom. In order to help the earth we decided to simply make our own cloth bags instead of buying some that have usually added plenty of toxins into the wait when they had to be shipped around the country. So we bought some fabric and used some old scraps/clothing and made our own. So far weve got 2 done, But soon well have dozens, and then well take over the world with them!


Heres our first 2, feel free to go to your local fabric supply store, buy some awesome fabric and create your own then share your story.




2 comments:

Imelda said...

They look great!

I always use bags like that aswell for shopping! I never use the plastic bags from the store itself!
I guess you can call me a greenie aswell :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so neat, Bri! We've bought some, but Making some would be awesome! A lot of craft and fabric stores have great deals on remnants and some are surprisingly big enough to make a shopping bag with!