Sunday, March 23, 2008

Shiny shoes, robins egg cupcakes and life.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long!

We put to sleep my 13 yr ol sheltie who was basically me everything on Thursday and had barely any energy to do anything.

But, alas, here I am, and here come more posts!

Moving on, Happy Easter to all you Easter celebrating folks out there! Hopefully you had a good one.

Recent purcheses:

1. The skirt pictured below. Its from the Converse line for Target "One Star". Id been eyeing this skirt since I first saw it and when I checked on it Saturday, it was on sale! And the only size left was mine. :) Its basically the most comfortable skirt ive ever owned. Though I would like to note there is an enormous star in a cirlce (the logo) painted on the butt on the inside...

2. Adorable shiny shoes! I just like saying shiny shoes, but they really are shiny. I have yet to take a pic but they're simple, shiny, black, madden girl sneakers. That like the skirt, are terribly comfy.

3. Lots of cute socks and a couple pairs of pj shorts.


I spent today cleaning and baking some apple strusel cupcakes (I could live off of them) and vanilla robins egg cupcakes which will all be on my food blog when I get around to updating it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I hope you feel better soon!