Monday, December 31, 2007

Bri Digs the funky.


This is included. ($900 YSL) I love the bloodstain look and the size would be great for hauling stuff but id much rather make my own, better version. Id like to ditch the all red in favor of a rainbow tie-dye look. I think it'd be rather awesome. But the whole though of spending $900 on a canvas bag is sickening to me. I'm not into designers very much and prefer to spend my money on lots of cheap yet pretty good quality over 1 designer thing that I may or may not get much use out of it. This is something id rather dust off my crafty gene and use it than spend my money.

So, soon, I am off the the local craft store and/or thrift stores in search of the perfect tote to unleash my crafty.

Id also like to include my brothers thoughts "WTF? Its a used tampon with handles!!" Thats a boy for you.


PS. Happy 2008!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Ha! Your brother is a funny one. I don't quite dig the bag, I'm sure you can do a better job effortlessly.

Keep us posted. Thanks for the yummy cupcake!

Bee said...

Thanks.:) Ill be trying and will be sure to take pictures and keep you gsuy updated as much as I can.

Kristin said...

haha. your brother is funny. i love designer bags but i could never justify spending $900 on canvas... sorry, no thanks. lol

i love your blog. would you be interested in exchanging links?

Bee said...

Yeah, hes a character.

I love to exchange links Kristin.

Unknown said...

I love the bag! I'd also love to exchange links!