Tuesday, December 11, 2007

In the spirit of it all.

I suppose with this being a fashion blog and all I should describe what little style I have. I'm a very casual person who happens to live out of jeans. I love weird t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters and cardigans. I don't really wear heel unless I really really have to. I tend to live out of some form of sneaker (not running, icky) or a flat. I hate uncomfortable shoes, especially when they make my toes hurt, ew. Also, I tend to ramble a lot, so expect that on here. I'm, for accessories I love weird jewelry, especially when its food. I love headbands and don't really do anything else with my hair. Im sure most of you high fashion people who love to look funky would describe mah style 
as hipseter, but thats just mean. So please, if you don't like it. Go find one thats not. That's pretty much it. Pictures to begin when I feel like it.

No comments: