Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shhh...

Today was an extremely comfy clothing/relaxed day. Partly because I waswn't planing on going anywhere but my mom decided she wanted to go to a few places. Also because I feel horrible and would much rather curl up in a huge hoodie than go out and have a life. But, alas, we did go out of he house and consider I really was just wearing a huge Air Force hoodie and some shorts, I had to change. I ended up wearing some medium wash jeans, a light grey tee, purple slip -ons and strangly cut dark grey hoodie. Ah yes, and a thick purple headband. 


I got some nice earrings from claires. Pictures to come. Ill also post pictures of the rest of my earrings, ive got quite a few but I enver remember to change them out. Hopefully now that ive got some extra cute ones I will.

No comments: