Friday, February 29, 2008

It isn't easy, being a shoe whore

I hadn't actually bought shoes in months befor I bought these first two. Im really not a shoe person, im a jewelry person, and my jewelry armoire shows that. But, alas, while looking for a dress at Ross (which ill show you in a later post) I stumbled upon these beauties. 1 is the greatest pair of sandals ever, and they were only $1.50!! How great is that. I wear them constantly and they smoehow match everything. 2 ($3.50!!) is yet another addition of Steve Maddens to my closet. Basically every pair of heels I have, (and considering I only have 4, thats not much) is Steve Madden. All but one pair is actually. Im still not sure how to wear them but ill fingure it out soon. Suggestions? Also, in case you can't tell, they're navy colored. 3 is the only pair of non-SM heels in my closet. I actually only bought them because they look amazing with my new dress and it helps they were only $3.00. These aren't actually the shoes, I was too lazy to find my camera and take a pic of them. Mine are white leather with a cork heel, but this pic might give you an idea of what they look like.


So I ask you, can ya dig it?


(click for full size)



5 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Bee!
Thanks for your posting and have a good weekend.

Olivia said...

I agree !! It isn't easy. :P

Imelda said...

I love the blue ones and the pair by Steve Madden!

WendyB said...

I love jewelry people :-)

Stararah said...

I love that first pair. I wouldn't be able to wear them, though. I'd have to walk around holding them so people could see the wonderful detail of the inside of the shoes.