Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pink Velvet.

I started off thinking I was going to make red velvet cupcakes but as I dug
for red dye I found one half empty bottle and decided then wed have red
velvet. It was either that or green (which really isn't festive for this holiday)
because I seem to have a lot of green dye. If anyone wants some, its yours.
The cupcake idea came to mind because of this blog, I started thinking I wanted
to bake something for this holiday and as I came on here to check on things,
cupcakes instantly popped into my mind. So, I found a recipe that sounded good,
checked what I needed then went to the store where by the way I also got some Cheese-itz.
I have a loev for cheese-itz, very tasty. Anyhow, when I got home I started on the cupcakes and
ill sopare you the details fof that since im already boring you. In the end the recipe was a bit dry and the cream cheese frosting I made had a bit too much butter and wasn't asrcih as I would have liked.


Now for the fashion part of this. Awhile back I was shopping girlprops.com and found this really cute black chain necklace with a kind of big heart on the bottom and cherubs on the sides with a pair of cherups earrings (for only 99cents!!) When they finally got to me they were much bigger than I thought theyd be so I stuck them in the back of my jewelry drawer waiting for the right time to wear them. Today was that day. I decided no to the earring ssince I thought itd be a bit much. But I rocked the necklace.

I couldn't get a good picture since ive already changed into loungewear and don't feel like changing back. So heres a pic I took with my phone.

Along with a pic of *the* cupcakes.

(can ya dig it?)



Wearing:
Red cardiagan
Grey tee with a Mickey Mouse sketch on the front
Dark wash jeans
Black flats
"The" necklace
Black stud earrings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new blog: http://thefashbot.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

I dig! The outfit is really cute.