Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Told ya so...

I told you all id update more didn't I? Yes I did. And what am I doing now? Yes, updating.

Id like to start things off by sharing my misery with you guys. Now, ive dyed my hair many many times. With many many different brands or hair dye, and ive NEVER had an allerigic reaction to any of them, until now. Last night as I was about to pass out, my neck starts itching something fierce, then the rest of my head joins in and what do ya know, hives develop. So I pop back a few night time allergy pills, change my pillow case and scrub my scalp in the shower to get rid of excess chemicals. But still, now, I am itchy and hive-y. So now I may have to go to the doctor all because of some damn hair dye.


Does anyone know any at home itch-be-gone recipes? I really don't want to go to the dotor.

I know, I know, its not fashiony. But my brain is too preoccupied with not scratching to be fashion-y. 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I've never dyed my hair so I am as inexperienced as can be. But I hope you feel better.

Imelda said...

Ow, that sounds awfull, I hope you feel better soon.
I've never had an allergic reaction, so I don't know what you can do to stop the itching.

Unknown said...

That sucks! I'm always afraid of getting an allergic reaction... I'm trying to go au naturel right now... was it bleach? Because it usually really irritates the scalp. I'd maybe recommend a moisturizing scalp treatment?

Bee said...

Im not sure if there was bleach in it but ive bleached my hair befor to get out the black and all it did was burn my scalp in 2 spots, but no bad allergy rection.

I did thanks. :) It worked ok and im now keeping it up with a super moisturizing shampoo.