Sunday, January 6, 2008

Another of Bris addictions...

Is food jewelry! Yes, food. I love jewelry in general, earrings, rings, necklace, bracelets, you name it, ive got it, lots of it. Though I don't own very much food jewelry, im looking to aquire more. For now, I will simply share with you all the beauties of food jewelry on le internet. I also decided to spare you with the rambles about everything in the picture so I only shared my thoughts of my favorites. It was terribly hard to narrow it down to by the way.


Also, im tired, its late, im not eloquent. Its something that come and goes, and while typing this, it had went. Sorry for this post sounding like a 10 yr old trying to sound older. The next will be better, I promise.







3. I think its a jelly filled cookie, but im not sure. Either way its cute.
4. I have a special connection with Oreos. So many good memories in my life have included them. You can't see the detailing on these but its super.
7. These are some of my favorites, they are what started me on my obbsession with food jewelry.
8. I don't love these, but theyre pretty ok. I think I could make my own, better version though. I think id add a little fortune too.
1. This and the five to follow are from a very creative and very talented artist on the site listed below. All of her treats are scented for extra satisfaction. Its terribly hard not to eat them but trust me, they don't taste as good as they look and smell.
2. 
Maple donuts are my favorite kind and I would love to rock them. I also really want the cookies, really badly.
7.
They're real fruit loops! How cool is that?! They are coated in something so you can't eat them and so they won't get ruined but they still look so tasty.
8.
Milk annnnd cookies? Does life get any sweeter?



Links:
http://shanalogic.com/

http://www.tinycravings.com/swcrne.html


4 comments:

Unknown said...

augh, I'm already hungry! I like food jewelry as well, I think...

WendyB said...

You must look at my site for some fruit jewelry!
www.gigicaron.com.
These are all very cute here.

Bee said...

WendyB, I LOVE your jewelry, its fabulous! The price is a little steep for me but its really amazing stuff! Keep up your amazing work.

Rosie said...

OH! CUPCAKES:) thats truely wonderful!