Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh Snap! Ive been tagged!

By le Sarah and le Michelle to post the 6 most important things in my purse. Thanks a lot guys, now ive actually got to update. sorry about being so slow. This weekend was crazy busy (and crazy awesome) and befor that I just didn't feel like it. But alas, I am back and ready to post.





What You See:

  • Black wallet with ID, pass, and some cash.

  • Watermelon Twist Trident gum.  Ive got an obesssion with good breah and this is my favorite flavor.

  • "My Favorite Lip Balm" from C.O. Bigelow. It really is my favorite.

  • Orchid body spray. I really dislike smelling bad and this helps keep me from doing just that.

  • It looks like a mint tin, but it really holds spare bars and balls. (ha ha)

  • Lastly, my cell phone with what I think its a fabulous paint job which im going to redo soon since I just had a stroke of genius. Its an oldie but goodie, though ill be getting a new one within the next 2 to 3 months. Ill mis ya old buddy.
I tag-
Whoever is reading this and has not beed tagged. :D






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Does Orchid smell good? I love trying out various flowers... my favorite right now is Tuberose, which I just learned is pronounced "tube-rose", not "tuber-o's" like some kind of weird potato cereal. Somehow the thought makes it smell better.

Bee said...

It smells really good. Its only in the "preview" little bottles now but its a perk theyre only 2 dollars.

My mom loves the tuberose, her addiction to it is frightning.

Wendy said...

Thats such an awesome paint job on the cover of your cell. Can't wait to see the new idea!

WendyB said...

Nice cell phone art!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, potato cereal.