Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Gigi Caron...

Is a jewelry God. She recently posted her site on here after I professed my love to food jewelry, and well, I have a new love. Its all beautiful and if I can ever afford it, im going on a shopping spree. But because im a broke ass fool, I decided just to share my favorites with you all. something I seem to do alot.








The pomagranate and the B are my 2 favorite of my favorites. I could live off of poms and the fact that it also looks like a peace sign only draws me in more. The B is available in all letters but, I dig the B for Bri.





Here is her site, check it out!

http://www.gigicaron.com/main.asp

Also, her blog is in the list of links on my page under WB Jewelry. Check that out as well, its amazing.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I got so excited over the pomegranate necklace, until I went to the site.

My engagement ring isn't going to be half as expensive as some of the things on there. Still nice to look none the less.

Wendy said...

My favorite is the pomegranate also. I noticed the peace sign and my inner hippy self just screamed with hope and joy for humanity. The "B" reminds me of that necklace Betty from Ugly Betty always wears.

Unknown said...

Wendy Brandes is a true Renaissance woman, I am serious. I love her fruit jewelry as well.

Michelle said...

Bri, I tagged you!

Imelda said...

I love the apple!

WendyB said...

Oh my!!! Thanks a lot for this post! I really appreciate it.

That Spoofy Kid Named Caty said...

Woohoo! I love the pomegranate as well.

Would you like to "trade links"...I think that's what it's called??

Bee said...

Sure, Id love to.