Sunday, January 27, 2008

I got a life!

"Its about damn time loser."

Shut up, Ive heard it all befor. Reiterate it and youll never get a cupcake from me. EVER.

So, the past 3 weeks have been packed tight as spandex. Its a nice but stressful feeling. I got some friggin acne! Which for most ladies my age is nothing new, but you should know ive got rather amazing skin. Im a sickinly laid back so when I get stressed, acne hits me hard. But alas, it will be gone soon (have no fear) for chill me is here!

Now, why am I stressed you aks (and if you don't, then you really don't care and you should go away) Well, its a boy. Duh. When the hell isn't it a boy? Never. Plus theres the extreme lack of sleep and the extreme amount of rockstars ive einjested. So many in fact, I am now immuned to them. TAKE THAT ROCKSTAR! Make me a drink that will have me going forever and ill give you  $2.37, in change. Cuz im rich like that.

Anyhow, im to damn lazy to ake pictures of intresting thigns then upload them so youre stuck with a fab rant and an idea of what im weraing. Be warned, I , am tired and ill.


What Bri is wearing right now:
-Grey sweats (you know the ones with the elastic in the bottom that you ruch up to your knee) To show off my AMAZING calves.
-2 shades of blue tie-dye tupe tank.
-Green Green Day Kerplunk shirt.
-Purple and turquoise socks.

Thatll get me some boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love how you write. Boys are stupid, who needs them.

Stararah said...

It's about damn time, loser. :)

That outfit sounds very smexy. You can knock any guy off his feet.

Anonymous said...

It's ok, I've done somethin' like that. I textyelled at a guy and it was the wrong one..ouch! thanks for commentin' ta let me know, though..:)