Saturday, January 5, 2008

Click to see full size.

I have an addiction, well actually a few, I have a very addictive personality. One is plaid. Oh sweet plaid how you are good to me. I love everything about it, one of the best parts of winter is that I can whip out plaid flannel, or red plaid (which I don't find to be too great in the summer) and not get as many weird looks as I do when I bring it out in the summer. So, I decided to create a plaid wish list type thing to show you all. Here it is.


 

1. A beautiful, beautiful blue plaid swimsuit from UO. Usually I dig bikinis, but this caught my eye.
2. Normally I don't wear any head wear besides headbands or a clip or something small and simple. I'm obsessed with my hair and don't like to cover it up or ruin it. But this I like. This, I would sacrifice my hair for.
3. Super duper right? Plaid, boots, need I say more?
4. Sorry its so small, when I clicked for the bigger version and details it only showed the cream plaid one. I didn't like it, I dig the green though.
5. I love it. I love totes dearly and because this is plaid I love even more. Something about it just calls me in and attracts me.
6. Such pretty pretty colors that I fell in love. I also have addiction to comfy pants and this looks as such.
7. I LOVE IT! But they only have it in extra small now so its way out of the question. Its still super though right?
8. Flats, I like them. Plaid I like it.
9. CUUUUTE! Pretty blue, cozy feet ness, plaid. Whats not to like? I should also add that another addiction of mine is slippers! They rock.

7 comments:

Stararah said...

I love plaid, as well.
I like all of it, especially the hat and slippers.

Unknown said...

That swimsuit is adorable! I'm definitely going for retro next swimsuit I buy.

Ella Gregory said...

Great selections
I prefer plaid on men I think

Anonymous said...

plaid is MEGA rad unless you wear more than 1 item at a time!

Wendy said...

Actually, looking at my wardrobe after this post, I don't own much plaid. I do love it. This calls for a secret operation to acquire more plaid!

Bee said...

She fashun- I agree, I saw one lady wearing a plaid shirt, plaid bag and on top of it all, a plaid hat, it was scary.

Goo luck Wendy!

WendyB said...

The swimsuit is very cute.